Like everyone else…I am a dental patient.
I would choose a dentist who:
- Takes the time at every appointment to foster our relationship, rather than treating me like a number.
- Does not make me wait.
- Gives me his or her full attention, and makes me feel like I was the only patient that day.
- Is concerned about my comfort, before, during, and after my appointment.
- Is committed to quality.
- I can trust to sift through the latest fads, in order to provide state of the art, proven, and effective treatment.
- Is dedicated to continued education, and takes the time to master the profession.
So what I want as a dental patient is what I hope you want, because these are my ideals. If you want this type of care, I would be happy to be your dentist!