Secure Your Spectacular Smile
Dr. Greg Guerra has years of experience restoring dazzling smiles with dental implants. Whether you are missing a single tooth or a full arch of teeth, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Guerra to discuss your treatment options.
Dental implants are a stable and permanent solution for missing teeth. These replacement teeth are the next-best-thing to natural teeth because they don’t slip, slide, or shift in the mouth. They stay in place and allow you to chew and speak correctly.
If you’re seeking a lasting solution to missing teeth, ask Dr. Guerra about dental implants. They provide excellent support and stability for dentures, bridges, or crowns.
Reasons for Dental Implants
Why might you choose dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth?
- To replace missing teeth without damaging the adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by missing teeth
- Restore confidence and beauty to your smile
- Restore your ability to chew, speak, and digest with ease
- Enhance your facial tissues and prevent facial collapse
- Discover ultimate security and comfort for dentures or other appliances
What Does Getting Dental Implants Involve?
The process of getting dental implants usually requires a few visits over several months.
- X-rays and impressions are taken of the jaw and teeth. We want to ensure that your new teeth and tooth roots are flawlessly customized to your unique smile.
- The dentist will numb the affected area and then surgically place the implants into the bone.
- The bone will heal and integrate with the new dental implants for a few months.
- The replacement teeth are fitted to the post portion of the dental implants. We will work with you until you feel completely comfortable with your new smile.
Dr. Guerra and our adept professionals will be with you every step of the way while you regain your full and complete smile. They will provide you with special care instructions and answer any questions you may have about your new dental implants.
The Implants Procedure
To learn more about dental implants, schedule your appointment with our compassionate professionals. We maintain a low patient volume so that we can see our patients immediately. You won’t have to wait long to find out if you are a candidate for dental implants at Guerra Dental Health.